CentroPelet stove Z12 supplied with a remote control. The delivery standardly includes a digital control that can be used for controlling the operation of the stove. The main advantage is easy operation, maintenance and installation (no need for radiators, pipes ...)
- Pellet firing stove for hot air heating by blowing hot air into the space.
- It is available in three colours: white, gray, red
- The stove is supplied with wood pellets using a screw conveyor, and the pellets are fired by an electric heater.
- The stove can be turned on/off automatically.
- The function of economical operation allows automatic output reduction when the temperature room is getting closer to default.
- The possibility of adjusting the switching time (only using the remote control, standardly delivered with models Z12 and ZR12).
- Additionally you can order a Wi-Fi module which enables monitoring the temperature and controlling the stove operation by a mobile application.
- Built-in pellet tank.
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 495 x 490 x 1000 mm
Efficiency: 92,70 - 89,53%
Flue gas tube connection: 80 mm
Tank capacity: 20 l / 13 kg
Autonomy: 6,5-22 h
Pellet consume: 0,6 - 2,6 kg/h
Power consume at nominal power: 100-300 W
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION >>
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGULATION >>