Wood pellet stove 2,92 - 9,01 kW CentroPelet ZS is hot air wood pellet stove that heat the room(s) with hot air using a built-in fan. Stove is made out of steel and provide high efficiency heating.
Due to stove modern design stove do not take much space in the room. Stove delivered with remote control and digital control that can be used to manage the operation of the stove and select the weekly programme. The stove have the ability of line distribution of hot air to other rooms (2 channels).
- Pellet firing stove for hot air heating by blowing hot air into the space.
- Possibility of line distribution of hot air to other rooms. Two lines on the rear side of the stove can be connected to other rooms by tubes. The total maximum length of the line is 4m.
- It is possible to manually control how much air is distributed into the room, and how much by lines.
- It is available in three colours: white, gray, red.
- The stove is supplied with wood pellets using a screw conveyor, and the pellets are fired by an electric heater.
- The stove can be turned on/off automatically.
- The function of economical operation allows automatic output reduction when the temperature room is getting closer to default.
- The possibility of adjusting the switching time using the remote control.
- Additionally you can order a Wi-Fi module (ECO V9) which enables monitoring the temperature and controlling the stove operation by a mobile application.
- Built-in pellet tank.
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 935 x 280 x 935 mm
Efficiency: 95,93-92,66 %
Flue gas tube connection: 80 mm
Tank capacity: 17 kg
Autonomy: 11-24 h
Pellet consume: 0,62 - 1,98 kg/h
Power consume at nominal power: 100 W
TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION >>