- The stove is supplied with wood pellets using a screw conveyor, and the pellets are fired by an electric heater.
- The stove can be turned on/off automatically.
- The function of economical operation allows automatic output reduction when the temperature room is getting closer to default.
- The possibility of adjusting the fan speed for blowing hot air into the room.
- The possibility of adjusting the switching time.
- They are supplied with a built-in circulation pump, safety valve, pressure switch, expansion vessel and automatic vent valve.
- Built-in pellet tank.
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 520 x 630 x 1115 mm
Efficiency: 95,9 - 94,5 %
Flue gas tube connection: 80 mm
Tank capacity: 30 kg
Autonomy: 8,5 - 29 h
Pellet consume: 1,04 - 3,46 kg/h
Power consume at nominal power: 110-320 W
It is available in three colours: white, gray, red
INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE >>