Choose your heater in just four simple steps
1. RECOMMENDED MINIMUM VOLUME OF THE STORAGE WATER HEATER IN LITRES
2. HOW MANY LITRES OF WATER FOR YOU USE A DAY?
This is a rough manual for help with calculation.
Consider that the lower specified values apply for hot water consumption with temperature 40 °C.
- Norma three to four minute shower: 40 litres
- Bath of standard size: 140 litres
- Hand washing: 15 litres
Another calculation method is to consider total daily consumption of water in the household. It depends on the size of household and common consumption complies with the data below:
- Family comprising of two adults and one child: 200-400 litres of hot water
- Family comprising of two adults and two children: 250-500 litres of hot water
3. WHAT TYPE OF WATER IS IN YOUR AREA?
Most DZ Dražice water heaters are made from enamel steel. Water quality is not an issue because most of our products use dry ceramic unit in the well, which provides minimum growth of calcic sediments during heating. This unique solution has 2.5 higher transfer surface comparing to submersible unit.
4. WHAT IS YOUR TYPE OF HEATING SYSTEM?
Our water heaters are made in such way to optimally function with all types of heating systems.
However, if you require selecting water heater for e.g. solar collectors or a heating pump with low energy consumption, you need a correctly selected model from our product range. The below pages provide a list of water heaters exactly matching your requirements.