Cast-iron boiler UNI
Advantages of cast iron boilers UNI
- Long durability of boiler body
- Big fuel loading door
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Screwed flanges for easy boiler mounting
- Reliable regulation and safeguarding elements
- Modern design
- Boilers can be used in gravity systems
- Easy assembling of boiler casing in boiler room
- Wide output range
- Three draught heat exchanger design
Cast iron solid fuel boilers UNI burn wood and black coal; coke can be used as alternative fuel. Output range of cast iron boilers UNI is from 13 to 53 kW.
Boilers can be used in systems with gravity and forced circulation of heating water.