The EKO-CK P 20 kW steel hot water boiler engineered for solid fuel, wood pellet, oil or gas firing. Boiler EKO-CK P can be easily recognized by its modern design, by its synthesis of modern technologies and its quality of material, as well as through its simple and easy assembly and its straightforward operation and control
The application of well developed and thoroughly tested technical solutions makes this boiler safe and reliable. A particular feature of this boiler is the ease of integration of any suitable burner and boiler controls.
Characteristics of EKO-CK P 20 kW boiler
- Hot water boiler for central heating systems is produced for solid fuel, pellets, oil or gas firing
- A carefully sized combustion chamber with triple pass flue gas flow assure boiler operation at high efficiency. This makes the boilers very economical to use.
- The combustion chamber is made out of high quality 5 mm thick steel sheet. The large door and combustion chamber enable firing with big pieces of wood, as well as easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The direction the upper and lower doors swing is easily reversed.
- If required a thermal safety system can be built in through already prepared apertures.
- A thermostat for pump control is built in.
- The body of the boiler is delivered separately from the casing and the thermal insulation which enables easier transportation and assembly with reduced risk of damage.
- The basic standard boiler is delivered with a boiler water temperature gauge as well as a cleaning set with an ashtray.
- In the Cm Pelet-set of the boiler fired with wood pellets, there is a set for installation of a pellet burner on the lower boiler door, turbulators, a pellet burner, pellet container, pellet feeder and boiler regulation.
- If it is fired with oil or gas, a set for installation of an oil/gas burner and turbulators (their number depends on the power of the boiler) are required.
- The basic boiler regulator control unit of the burner (for oil/gas firing) is delivered separately. It can be connected via the upper casing lid of the boiler.
- The boiler is tested and certified to the European standard EN 303-5 and EN 304 and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard.
Heat output range: 15-20 kW
Boiler water content: 60 l
Boiler mass: 227 kg
Diamet.*/height(G)of uptake tube: 150/930 mm
Opening for the burner (hxw): 170x165 mm
Upper door opening (hxw): 321x273 mm
Lower door opening (hxw): 321x322 mm
Chimney draught: 16 Pa
Boiler water Inlet/Outlet: 5/4" (R)
Filling/Draining: 1/2" (R)
Flue gas temp. (o / g): 170 °C
Flue gas temp. (wood): 190 °C
Max. operat. temperature: 90 °C
Max. operat. pressure: 2,5 bar
Max. length wood piece: 500 mm
Basic dimensions of EKO-CK P 20 kW boiler
|1. Boiler water inlet
3. Openings for draught reg.
4. Upper boiler door
5. Lower boiler door
6. Opening for installation of the pellet/oil/gas burner
7. Primary air door
8. Pump thermostat connection
9. Opening for thermal safety valves (1" inner thread)
10. Boiler flue gas exhaust
11. Opening for cleaning the smoke box
12. Boiler water outlet
13. Filling / draining
Boiler EKO-CK P ja EKO-CKB P Cm Pelet-set