Combi boiler Atmos DC 18 SP is wood gasification and pellet boiler 15/20 kW. Combi boiler facilitates the burning of wood on the principle of generator gasification in combination with a burner for pellets. (price does not include burner).
DC18SP is a new model 2018 with servo at the air intake. There also must be a special burner A25 for DCxxSP boilers code H0048. It also has servo for air controll.
For DCxxSP, CxxPS boilers is appropriate burner. ATMOS A25 (for models DCxxSP, CxxPS) 4,5 - 24 kW code: H0048.
INFO - DCxxSP and CxxSP boilers and burners in version Model 2018 are equipped with the function of automatic closing or opening of the air supply to the boiler/burner (using the actuator) when hearing with wood or pellets.
The boilers are equipped with an AGF2 flue gas sensor and a KTF20 boiler water temperature sensor for function of automati burner start after the wood burns out. Than the boilers are equipped with two KTF20 sensors (TV and TS) for controlling the burner with two temperatures on the accumulation tank. The whole set is sold in the maximum range, for fully automatic mode and simple plug and play installation.
The boiler Atmos DC 18 SP proper is constructed as a body of three chambers situated one above another. The two upper chambers serve for the gasification of the wood, as you are familiar with from the classical gasification boilers that we produce as the standard. In the third, lowest chamber, is installed the required burner at the front, inlaid by ceramics to ensure the optimal quality of burning. Both the systems are separated by a water jacket so that they do not interfere with each other and, thanks to that, the boiler achieves high effectiveness when heating by the individual fuels. The combustion gases exhaustion is handled by one outlet and therefore only one flue is needed.
The operation of the Atmos boiler DC 18 SP is fully automatic to heat up water to required temperature with high efficiency and in a good quality of burning.
Fuel - wood barrelwood 12 - 20 % / heating capacity 15 - 18 MJ/kg diameter 70 - 150 mm
Fuel - pellets wooden pellets of quality, diameter 6 - 8 mm / white pellets
Boiler output – pellet type 15 kW
Boiler output – wood type 20 kW
Maximum length of wood 330 mm
Fuel shaft volume 60 dm3
Weight of boiler 429 kg
Volume of water in boiler 78 l
Pellet burner type ATMOS, ERATO GP20 etc
Pellets container EXTERNAL - 250, 500, 1000 l
Connecting voltage 230 / 50 V/Hz
Height: 1695 mm
Width: 643 mm
Depth: 757 mm
1. Boiler body
2. Charging door - wood
3. Ashpan door - wood
4. Gas exhaust ventilator (except for DC 15EP)
5. Heatproof pipe fitting - nozzle
6. Control panel 7 . Safety thermostat
8. Regulatory valve
9. Heatproof pipe fitting - extension of the ball space (Kombi)
10. Heatproof pipe fitting - ball space (Kombi)
11. Sealing - nozzles - 12 x 12
12. Door for the pellet burnery
13. Heating valve
14. Heatproof pipe fitting - back side of the ball space (Kombi)
15. Cleaning lid 16 . Screen
17. Heating valve rod
19. Burning space screen
21. Output regulator - Honeywell FR 124
23. Cooling loop
24. Regulatory thermostat
25. Door filling - Sibral
26. Door sealing
27. Ceramics - roof
28. Burner for pellets or extra LFOs
29. Heatproof pipe fitting - ball space (D 15)
30. Heatproof pipe fitting - inlay of the ball space (DC 15E)
31. Heatproof pipe fitting - ball space - wood
32. Heatproof pipe fitting - back side of the ball space - wood
33. Pump thermostat (only in DC 15EP)
34. Fuse (6,3 A)
35. Combustion gases thermostat (except for DC 15EPEP)
37. End switch with a button
39. Pump thermostat (DC 18-32 SP)P)
40. Measurement point for the combustion gases analyzer
ATMOS kombi boiler DC18SP, DC25SP, DC32SP (firewood + pellet) instruction manual