Kipi burner igniter replacement
- Disconnect from the burner the power supplying power to the external feeder and the controller cable.
- Loosen the fixing screws (1) that secure the burner housing.
- Remove the burner housing (2).
- Place the igniter inside the tube in a manner enabling it to slide out of the tube, if necessary bend lamellas locking the igniter inside the tube.
- Place the installed igniter in the slot (3), pushing it to the screen plate.
- Place the igniter cable in the cable gland.
- Replace the burner housing (2).
- Tighten the fixing screws (1).
- Connect cables disconnected in par. 1.
- The burner is ready for operation
KIPI pellet burner user manual